Sexual misconduct and gender-based discrimination cases have been in the news quite a bit lately, but victims are not limited to famous Hollywood celebrities or people working in politics.
In fact, it has become clear that sexual misconduct and discrimination remain rampant in American society today.
Sauder Schelkopf has represented victims of clergy sexual abuse in dioceses throughout the country. We have numerous class action lawsuits pending throughout the country on behalf of victims of sexual misconduct including:
- Sauder Schelkopf, and co-counsel, recently reached a $215 million settlement on behalf of female patients of Dr. George Tyndall, a gynecologist at the University of Southern California accused of sexual misconduct since the 1990s.
- Male students and student-athletes who were victims of sexual misconduct by The Ohio State University team doctor Richard Strauss.
- Female patients of gynecologist associated with Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena, California accused of sexual misconduct during examinations and deliveries.
- Sauder Schelkopf serves as Interim Co-Class Counsel in the University of Michigan sex abuse class action lawsuit on behalf of individuals who suffered sexual abuse by Dr. Robert E. Anderson, the former director of University Health Service and a former athletic team physician
We are currently litigating or investigating cases on behalf of individuals who were victims of sexual misconduct by members/employees of the following institutions:
- Medical Providers
- Youth Organizations
- Educational Institutions
- Catholic Church Sexual Abuse
- Fast Food Industry
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR VICTIMS
Cases of sexual misconduct and discrimination can arise in different environments, including schools and colleges, workplaces and even when patients are receiving health care. If you or someone you know was the victim of sexual misconduct or discriminated against because of their gender, Sauder Schelkopf may be able to help.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
Sauder Schelkopf’s Sexual Misconduct/Gender Discrimination attorneys include former prosecutors who have extensive experience investigating and trying cases. We represent victims of all ages. It is through our experience and unwavering dedication that Sauder Schelkopf brings justice to our clients.
Contact us for a free confidential consultation to discuss your potential case.